Wordpress database error missing table litespeed avatar

edhaas

Hello,
In my server error.log, I am getting fairly frequent error messages similar to this:

2020-06-23 22:09:54.976489 [NOTICE] [xxx.xx.xx.xxx:64138#Venus:lsapi] [STDERR] WordPress database error Table 'nvdb.wp_7_litespeed_avatar' doesn't exist for query SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `wp_7_litespeed_avatar` WHERE dateline<1592359794 made by do_action_ref_array('litespeed_task_avatar'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, LiteSpeed\Avatar::cron, LiteSpeed\Avatar->queue_count

They seem to apply to cron events related to sites 3,5,7,8, and 9 of my Wordpress multisite. Any idea what the issue might be or how to fix it? Sites seem to be working well otherwise.

Thanks much,

edhaas

Ok, I figured it out. The problem was I had activated the Litespeed cache crawler for some of my sites, but not the ones that were getting error messages. After I activated the crawler on those sites as well, the database errors went away. I still don't understand why the IP addresses and ports trying to access the database were all different, but the issue seems to be resolved.