Custom php.ini per Vhost

Hello,

I am running openlitespeed on ubuntu 18.04 in a DigitalOcean droplet. I have configured a second Vhost but I cannot figure out how to create a custom php.ini file separately for each domain.

Could you please share some documentation or guides?

Thanks

Pong

Administrator
you will need to create an exteranl app under the virtual host and define PHPRC=/path/to/user/php.ini in that external application Environment and set php handler suffix mapping to this newly created external app. Let me know if it is not clear.

Pong

Administrator
"Environment" settings in external application , and place "PHPRC=/home/user1/public_html/php.ini"(change the path to the user's real path).

I have set up the route and the script handler for ini files but still is not working. Could you please send detailed documentation?

This is the current route in my environment tab
PHPRC=/usr/local/lsws/domain/php.ini

Thanks.

Pong

Administrator
Did you set "script hander" to use the newly created external app? can you past your screenshot of your virtual host external app you just created, and script handler setting here? currrently we don't have a document for OLS yet, we will add it later.

I am sure that there is something wrong with the script handler and you are not advising. I deleted the php.ini and htaccess file completely but the error is still there. Please be more helpful, as it is totally your mistake the lack of documentation.

how about if the one that cannot be edit files, how do i make it custom one?.. my WebAdmin console cannot be edited. where should i edit the files?.

Include file detected in configuration file. Entering Read-only mode.

Pong

Administrator
Do you use DirectAdmin with OLS? OLS itself doesn't use include files since it can not be edit for the current version. You can either ask DirectAdmin how they do with include files? or log a ticket with us by providing tmp root ssh access so what we can check for you.

Do you use DirectAdmin with OLS? OLS itself doesn't use include files since it can not be edit for the current version. You can either ask DirectAdmin how they do with include files? or log a ticket with us by providing tmp root ssh access so what we can check for you.
yes i use with direct admin, can you help me out how do i configure to make my server support for custom ini.

Pong

Administrator
As I suggest, you 's better log a ticket with DirectAdmin ( since they create OLS conf files to work with DA and they are in a better position to know where to change them, not us). Alternatively, you log a ticket with us with tmp root ssh, we will check for you.

As I suggest, you 's better log a ticket with DirectAdmin ( since they create OLS conf files to work with DA and they are in a better position to know where to change them, not us). Alternatively, you log a ticket with us with tmp root ssh, we will check for you.
thank you, i have contact the DA they said to use the .user.ini, i have not try it yet is it working or not, hopefully it is working and if not i get u back.