In which directory are cache files stored?

Hello, when I log in with port 7080 and change the cacheEnable 0 value to 1 from the interface, the processor load is greatly reduced. It's really an amazing difference.

But when I make a change to my website or update a content, I don't see this. If I can find out in which directory the cache files are stored, I would like to delete these cache files when I make changes to my website.

Question 1: In which directory are cache files stored?
Question 2: Can I set a custom directory to store these cache files?

PS: i am not using WordPress.

Thank you.

Ekran Resmi 2023-09-16 11.24.45.png

For OLS, cache files are stored under the /usr/local/lsws/cachedata folder.
Check if you want to customize the cache folder.
It's not recommended to public cache globally and blindly. If this CMS has no cache plugin supported, then it's better to use cache rewrite, see
Thank you so much for your answer. May i ask something?
There are all websites under the /home directory. For example "/home/example.com/public_html", what configuration should I create for each domain to create its own private cache? I want to be able to delete these files later with the command "rm -rf cache_file". I am using CyberPanel

what configuration should I create for each domain to create its own private cache?
each domain (web site) contain public and private cache that stored in corresponding folder.
private cache is user specific cache for user on web site (like custom price for user group, custom user's group blog/thread, etc.)

I want to be able to delete these files later with the command "rm -rf cache_file".
yes

LiteCache

I want to be able to delete these files later with the command "rm -rf cache_file". I am using CyberPanel
When the cache lifetime has expired, there is no need to delete the cache files manually as LiteSpeed will automatically remove these files.

private cache is user specific cache for user on web site (like custom price for user group, custom user's group blog/thread, etc.)
Hi @blowhard :)
OLS and LSWS can both be configured so that each domain has its own custom cache directory.

hi @cork_to_any_hole
OLS and LSWS can both be configured so that each web site in domain and each virtual host can use it's own folder to store cache.

and even public and private cache can be stored in different folder
even index and management files cacheman.lock and cacheman.shm can be strored at different location (in RAM) for super fast access

Last edited: