Installing openlitespeed on ubuntu 22.04

Cold-Egg

Administrator
As I know Litespeed Repo is for Enterprise users too and I am running a LSWS... I opened a ticket from Premium Support with high priority but 1 day past still dont get the reply :((
Yesterday I saw a different user name but the same topic I guess that is you? We do assign your ticket to the build master immediately but he is still not available at the moment. We will reply once the build is complete.
The LiteSpeed Repo is not only for LSPHP but also OpenLiteSpeed by the way.

It's been long time since stable release of Ubuntu 22.04. I understand it's open-source project, but can we please have support for latest Ubuntu please.

New directory for on rpms.litespeedtech.com is appeared. But releases list doesn't contain modules for lsphp7.2, also there aren't redis, memcached, ioncube packages which are essential for my projects
@Cold-Egg Please add them.
Thank you.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
HI
Just so you know our build master is still working on it. PHP with that version under 7.4 is end-of-life, so I guess 7.2 may not be considered.

HI
Just so you know our build master is still working on it. PHP with that version under 7.4 is end-of-life, so I guess 7.2 may not be considered.
That is unfortunate considering older servers can still get them if using bionic/focal. Seems like unless those are completely removed it would make the most sense to have them available for all versions of Ubuntu for consistency so there is less logic for control panels and whatnot that now have to do extra checks to see or expose installing or switching versions..

Confirmed last night.

UBUNTU18 ubuntu bionic.
available versions: lsphp70-81

UBUNTU20 ubuntu focal.
available versions: lsphp72-81

UBUNTU22 ubuntu jammy.
available versions: lsphp74-81

@Cold-Egg what do you think?