ols 1.6.6 bug?

Hi,

Ok, I upgraded to version 1.6.6 but I am having problems uploading images in Wordpress.

First image gets uploaded, but the remaining ones fail.

Did you modify something since 1.6.5 that could be causing it?

PS. had to revert back to 1.6.5

Pong

Administrator
After you reverted back to 1.6.5, everything ok right? maybe you can log a ticket by sending an email to support@litespeedtech.com with tmp root login info and wordpress admin login, and how you upload your image. We will try to reproduce and have further investigation.

Thank you. Not comfortable sending login information for live environment (no offense).

Anyway, I'll try to turn on debug ... let's see if the log won't reveal something.

I'll keep you posted.

Ok, couldn't find much in the log.

This is the error msg in Wordpress:
Unexpected response from the server. The file may have been uploaded successfully. Check in the Media Library or reload the page.

This happens only IF multiple images uploaded.

Single image uploads without error msg.

Ok, the upload issue doesn't seem to be the main problem.

As I use Docker, if OLS gets shut down ... docker triggers a restart.

I noticed OLS restarted 5 times a minute for some reason (had over 500 megs of logs in the morning .... several per minute).

So definitelly there is something going on in the latest release.

let me pm you the Docker file contents (no using custom solution)

It's working fine using 1.6.5 (also was working fine using any previous versions).

1.6.6 causes trouble though

errorlog /var/log/litespeed/error.log {

logLevel DEBUG
debugLevel 10

rollingSize 10M
enableStderrLog 1

}

Using this Debug level?

Can I set this on domain level too? to reduce the log size as we host multiple websites

sending you the download link via pm

log ending .5 has a file called post-1.jpg (where I did the upload) ... but I don't think it's related ...

seems ols just drops several times per minute

I have the same issue.
I can't upload any images.
In health status of wordpress i get the following "The scheduled event, litespeed_imgoptm_trigger, failed to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended."
Any help please !!!!

I will try to downgrade to 1.6.5 or 1.5.11 in a few hours and then let you know.
Its a shame though that noone actully provides solution for this. Not even a commit in the github.