OpenLiteSpeed 1.0.2 has been released, containing a variety of updates!
- Improved rewrite engine url handling.
- Updated install.sh to use the old user:group if previous XML config file exists.
- Updated install.sh to use "nogroup" for Ubuntu/Debian.
- Added option to disable PHP STDERR logging.
- Removed liblber dependancy.
- Fixed WebAdmin console template member vhost instantiate bug.
- Fixed bug that was causing variables (such as $VH_HOME) in virtual host template member vhosts to not be parsed.
- Fixed problem with send/recv fd on freebsd 64bit.