php7.2-common and php7.2-readline listed for installation for all PHP 7.x versions

Hi!

I'm new to the OpenLiteSpeed world :)

Installed the server on fresh installation of Ubuntu server 18.04 without issues, but when tried to install PHP 7.4, I noticed the above PHP 7.2 packages listed for installation after typing the apt-get install lsphp74 command. This is the output I'm getting:

Bash:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
  aspell aspell-en dictionaries-common emacsen-common enchant hunspell-en-us libaspell15 libenchant1c2a libhunspell-1.6-0 libjpeg-turbo8 libjpeg8 libonig4 libsodium23 libwebp6 libxpm4
  libzip4 lsphp74-common lsphp74-json lsphp74-opcache php-common php-readline php7.2-common php7.2-readline
Suggested packages:
  aspell-doc spellutils wordlist hunspell openoffice.org-hunspell | openoffice.org-core libenchant-voikko php-pear php-user-cache
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  aspell aspell-en dictionaries-common emacsen-common enchant hunspell-en-us libaspell15 libenchant1c2a libhunspell-1.6-0 libjpeg-turbo8 libjpeg8 libonig4 libsodium23 libwebp6 libxpm4
  libzip4 lsphp74 lsphp74-common lsphp74-json lsphp74-opcache php-common php-readline php7.2-common php7.2-readline
0 upgraded, 24 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 11.6 MB of archives.
After this operation, 59.1 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Then I tried with lsphp73 and older versions up to PHP 7.0 and found that those PHP 7.2 packages are always listed for installation no matter the PHP version.

Why? If I'm installing PHP 7.4 I would expect to see php7.4-common and php7.4-readline listed, not the PHP 7.2 versions.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks for the pointer. After installing the ppa:ondrej/php repository the php 7.2 packages are no longer listed as depency to install lsphp74