Problems with SSL in Wordpress Multisite

Hi, I have migrated to GCP + OpenLiteSpeed + Wordpress Multisite.
The multisite is configured with several domains, all are accessible and the main domain works perfectly with SSL, but, I cannot activate SSL for the other domains.
I have followed some guides but can't find a solution.
I have created 1 Virtual Hosts for each domain, but when modifying the location of the Private Key of 1 domain, it modifies all the domains.

I would appreciate a help.
PS: I apologize if I have written something in the wrong way, it is that I am using Google Translate.

Attachments

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Hi,
I would recommend you to set up multiple virtual hosts for each domain, and then add all the virtual hosts on the listeners mapping. This way, you can apply certificate for each one and set it on the virtual host's SSL tab easily. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Those same recommendations I have followed.
But, in the same way, when modifying the location of the SSL certificate of 1 domain, they are modified for all with the location that I have recently placed.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
For Let's Encrypt, it will store the cert in a different path for each domain, so I am not sure what does "when modifying the location of the SSL certificate of 1 domain, they are modified for all with the location that I have recently placed. " means. Some example should help.

Hi guys,
a bit late sorry, but I went through the same issue. Emptying or *ing the ssl keys at the listener level didn't work out.
I tested to set the last certificate keys at the listener level to see if the new certificate for the new Virtual host with new domain was working, indeed it worked.
But while the previous certificate didn't allow the new certificate to be detected by my browser, the new certificate did not remove the detection of the previous certificate.
So, adding the new certificate everytime we add a vhost + domain + SSL does the trick.
it's like the listener needs to test the certificate, or the certificate can be validated only at the listener level.
Anyway, I'm not sure this is the intended / expected behavior, but on the current version this is how it works...
for what it's worth.