Question about PHP 8 and its modules availability

Hi, Sorry for my bad English. I am currently using OLS 1.7.12 and PHP 7.4.21. I would like to know if PHP 8 and all its modules are available to update? I tried to Google and also search within this forum but I cannot find any information about it. I may have missed something, but can anyone tell me the latest OLS and PHP versions that are already available?

Hi @Cold-Egg, thank you for your reply. And thank you for the link. I have successfully updated my PHP to 8.0.8. I also have removed the previous lsphp74 and all its extension. But if I tried to remove lsphp73, it will also remove openlitespeed. Is there any way I can remove this without removing openlitespeed? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_3.jpg

yorich

forgive my ignorance, but isn't one of the selling points of lsphp*.* that it was tightly integrated with openlitespeed (or litespeed in general)? I forget off the top of my head, but it was supposed to be heavily optimized for litespeed. Wouldn't going with "vanilla" php8 undo those optimizations?

edit: dissregard, i haven't had my coffee yet, thought the link above was for "php" not lsphp