Root access issue

Good Morning
I trying to access a Google Cloud deploy with root access for some days without sucess.
I created some VM at Instance zone southamerica-east1-b, a Instance machine type g1-small and SSD Persistent Disk.
The openlitespeed-wordpress deployment do not create a SSH Key, then i created ssh key before deploy a instance and connected to it using putty. An interactive script prompted for my domain and updated the system.
When i try to open de port 7080 (ufw allow 7080) i receive this message: ERROR: You need to be root to run this script.
How can i be root?
Best Regards,

Cold-Egg

Administrator
If you have an SSH key added to the Metadata>SSH Keys before or after server launching, should all works.
To run the ufw command, please run as root. You can try sudo ufw allow 7080 or sudo -s, then rum the ufw command again.

klever

Good Morning
I trying to access a Google Cloud deploy with root access for some days without sucess.
I created some VM at Instance zone southamerica-east1-b, a Instance machine type g1-small and SSD Persistent Disk.
The openlitespeed-wordpress deployment do not create a SSH Key, then i created ssh key before deploy a instance and connected to it using putty. An interactive script prompted for my domain and updated the system.
When i try to open de port 7080 (ufw allow 7080) i receive this message: ERROR: You need to be root to run this script.
How can i be root?
Best Regards,

i have the same problem, the instance deployment i have is on AWS, PLEASE HELP ME.
Thanks