SSL not working.

Hello,

I've configured 2 listeners and 2 virtual hosts. One listener is on port 80 and works fine. The other listener is configured on 443 and is not working.
If I disable secure (secure - OFF), it starts. When secure is on, the listener stops and I get error (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED). There is no error log generated.

I've followed instructions (https://openlitespeed.org/kb/ssl-setup/). I've created a virtual host mapping, set the primary key/ certificate file / CA certificate, enabled SSL/ TLS. I've also enabled Rewrite/auto load from .htaccess in Virtual host. And yes, the firewall is off. I've tried with different ports. Not working.

Need help in setting up the SSL.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Hi,

It usually happens when you set up the wrong Certificate path(invalid path) on HTTPS listener. Please share some setup screenshot so we can help more.

Best,
Eric

Hi,

It usually happens when you set up the wrong Certificate path(invalid path) on HTTPS listener. Please share some setup screenshot so we can help more.

Best,
Eric
Hello,

Resolved the issue. It was not an invalid path issue. I had to recreate the certificate files and upload the same again. It resolved the issue for me. Thanks.