Add a vhost that is just an alias for this existing server

Hi,

how to add a vhost that is just an alias for this existing server, so it can be accessed using a different domain name?

my case is, i have wordpress based website & yoast seo plugin to generated sitemap index, this domain with cloudflare flexible ssl, but i get trouble when i want to submit www domain sitemap index to webmaster tools, my site is https://raftingbatu.id

i'll appreciate who can help, thanks!

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi @Rafting Batu

I'm not sure if you really need a second vhost, assuming the site is currently running litespeed.

The key configurations to change:
  1. Listener -> vhost mapping. If this is already a *, there's nothing you need to change. If not a *, add your alias to the list of domains that map to this vhost.
  2. VHost Settings -> General -> Domain Alias. Adding the domain alias here should complete the task.
And as always, after changing configurations, restart the server.

Let me know how it goes!
Kevin

Hi, thanks @lsfoo for reply, im sorry if i didnt explain clearly, because my english not good

Where is VHost Settings -> General -> Domain Alias ?? i cant find "Domain Alias" field,
btw, i use OLS 1.4.13

Thanks

I am having the same question i have 2 domain one is anxiousfrogs.me and another is anxiousfrogs.com. Right now my web server is hosted by digitalocean droplete which has 50 gb ssd and 4 gb ram and 2 cpu. What i want now to add a domain alias anxiousfrogs.com to anxiousfrogs.me| What should i do please guide i am a noob in backend