does anyone has an expiernce with AWS RDS with open lite speed ?

It works just fine. If you're going to be running a lot of traffic I highly recommend Aurora instead MariaDB.
thank you unselinux
indeed it will be a lot of traffic, that was something that I was thinking about. but HOW CAN I USE AURORA if OLS is using Maria DB. how can i do this change in the future?
is aurora worth money vs MariaDB? I know its expensive but not sure how much ? do know any cost example?

Last edited:
You set up an aurora instance and point your application to it.
Aurora is only slightly more expensive than a MariaDB instance on AWS.
We saw better and more stable performance under Aurora.

Pricing for all aws services are around the aws sites if you search. If your going to be setting these things up you need to be learning as much about them as you can.

Pricing for all aws services are around the aws sites if you search. If your going to be setting these things up you need to be learning as much about them as you can.
thank you

HI unselinux
so far i setup the AWS RDS with MariaDB and install cyber panel and al great.
AWS has some way to check if the MYSQL RDS is working fine and pulling the data and also is checked fine.
but how can I make sure that is woking fine overall with cyberpanel OLS
any good idea ?

I haven't used cyberpanel so I can't comment on that.
What I do know is you can Cloudwatch to set up alarms for CPU usage, latency, etc. The alarm can then send to email or even sms.