enabling memcached extension after switching to suExec mode

Until recently, I was not using the suExec mode (lsapi external app) on any of the three virtual hosts on my server. But I recently turned it on for one of them. Things look good except the memcached extension is showing disabled in the wp plugin object cache screen. On the other two vhost websites, memcached is enabled and connection test passes.

Any idea how to get the suExec lsapi app to recognize memcached?

I was able to enable the service by switching to UDS instead of TCP, but the connection test fails on all vhosts now.

See:
Code:
systemctl status lsmcd.service
● lsmcd.service - LiteSpeed LSMCD Daemon
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/lsmcd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2021-08-19 05:25:00 IST; 2h 7min ago

Aug 19 05:25:00 localhost systemd[1]: Starting LiteSpeed LSMCD Daemon...
Aug 19 05:25:00 localhost lsmcdctrl[395962]: [ERROR] lsmcd is running with pid=334095.
Aug 19 05:25:00 localhost lsmcdctrl[395962]: Final rc:  1
Aug 19 05:25:00 localhost systemd[1]: lsmcd.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILU>
Aug 19 05:25:00 localhost systemd[1]: lsmcd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Aug 19 05:25:00 localhost systemd[1]: Failed to start LiteSpeed LSMCD Daemon.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
The first thing is to figure out why there's no Memcached on that domain. Can you also add phpinfo page to other domain and compare if both load the same "Loaded Configuration File"

So right now, using phpinfo() on all three sites, I can see that memcached support is enabled. The only problem is that the connection test in litespeed cache plugin on all of them says "failed"

I switched on debug mode, and found this on the bottom of the generated HTML page:
Object Cache [total] 11320 [hit_incall] 10349 [hit] 0 [miss_incall] 400 [miss] 571 [set] 944

Does this mean LSMCD is working as intended?