ENV Path

I am using OLS with Cyberpanel and have installed mailscanner with mailwatch gui.

All works well but the software versions report is missing a value for postconf and clamav

A similar issue was posted years ago for apache/nginx where the solution was to add

env[PATH] = /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

to php-fpm

How would I achieve the same solution with lsphp?

The PHP environment PATH needs to be changed from this default, which I currently see as this:

1603216646611.png

For MailWatch to fully work as hennaboy has requested, it needs to be /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin.

I also tried editing the command section. That didn't work, either, but only because OpenLiteSpeed, unlike LiteSpeed, does not allow putting a path environment variable before the actual lsphp path.

For reference, in LiteSpeed, editing the command section would have worked since it allows adding a variable proceeding the path.

@hennaboy, here is a fix. You will need to add this line at the end of conf.php in Mailscanner. Until CyberPanel has a vHost config file, this is the best solution I can conjure up. Once you add this at the end of your conf.php file, ClamAV and Postfix's version information should now show up properly.

> putenv('PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin');