I am having two servers with OpenLitespeed. One has many websites and has only reasonable CPU usage. Other has only one website but multiple lsphp and taking almost 100% CPU all the time. I have reinstalled everything and still having the same issue. What can I do here to fix?
Thank you for your reply. I use WordPress. The thing is that when I use the website on a different subdomain, it works okayish. But when I move to main domain, the entire CPU spikes with lsphp processes. I used Litespeed cache. Not sure what is causing the issue. Can using CDN reduce the load on CPU?
I am having the same problem with my website https://doorwood.ua
Maybe someone can help me with advice?
The fact is that there are several sites on my server, but this site creates the biggest load on the server.
No matter how strange it is, in this situation it helped me that I, on the contrary, disabled the caching plugin LSCache. With a certain periodicity, the load on the server was so great that other sites located on this server went down and issued a 503 error, that is, they were unavailable. I had to constantly hard reboot the server. This can be seen in this CPU graph over the course of 2 weeks. It is possible that the caching plugin itself has some kind of error, or the settings are based on the power of my server. It seems that caching should reduce the load on the server and the database, and not the other way around.