Openlitespeed wordpress image on digital ocean

wazo

Hi this is my first post so please forgive me if ive posted in the wrong section.

I have a few sites which are struggling on apache (cpanel/whm) and I keep getting lfd excessive resource usage so i thought it would be a good idea to try out openlitespeed wordpress on digital ocean.

As a test ive moved one site to DOs opoenlietspeed wordpress droplet and installed the LScache module and enabled it. Everything runs fine but every now and then i get an "error connecting to database" and a few seconds later when i refresh it is fine again.

My question is, how can i monitor sql resource usage and is there anything i can do about it ? Maybe its running out of memory or its too much for it to handle? It is a single wordpress site im using on the droplet.

I have been using whm/cpanel for the past 10 years and im a little afraid to move production sites to ols. Do any of you guys run your site on ols? Ive seen many threads which shows the images on DO are not up to date, is this still the case or are they updated regularly now?

Thanks
Wazo

lsqtwrk

Administrator
you can try netdata , it can store many hours of historical data (if you have enough RAM to spare)

if you are on small RAM server, database process might be killed by OOM you can check system log see if that ocurred