SSL doesn't work in PhpMyAdmin with openlitespeed OLS

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Hi,

OpenliteSpeed supports phpmyadmin and SSL if you configure it in the right way, but the screenshot you shared is not OpenLiteSpeed.

vevioz

Hi,

Yes, you are right, I blurred the link and port for security reasons and the screenshot of the SSL error message in Cloudflare is correct, can you tell me how many access ports and open SSL ports are in the phpmyadmin settings that use OLS in Aapanel?

i have been looking for a tutorial for this problem and i found in the aapanel forum the following https://forum.aapanel.com/d/4084-ssl-is-not-working-on-phpmyadmin-with-ols-openlitespeed and the forum admin answered like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-22 152223.png

then what is your answer to solve this solution? In this case, it requires several port access and open SSL ports in the correct phpmyadmin settings so that it is compatible with OLS. Or is there anything else you want to add.

Thank you in advance.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
I am not sure how aapanel's setup, if they can support SSL for the panel, then it should also work with the phpmyadmin.
At least, I tried it on CyberPanel + OLS, and it works fine, it's not an OLS issue, but how they configure it.

Last edited:

vevioz

I am not sure how aapanel's setup, if they can support SSL for the panel, then it should also work with the phpmyadmin.
At least, I tried it on CyberPanel + OLS, and it works fine, it's not an OLS issue, but how they configure it.
Yes, you're correct. The ability to use SSL with phpMyAdmin would depend on how the server panel is configured. If aaPanel supports SSL for the panel, it should also work with phpMyAdmin, provided that the SSL certificate is properly installed and configured.

In your case, since you've mentioned that SSL works fine with CyberPanel + OpenLiteSpeed (OLS), it indicates that the issue isn't with OLS but possibly with the configuration in aaPanel.

With this I will screenshot your answer and post it in a discussion regarding this problem on the aapanel forum along with a link to this thread, I hope they will adjust the OLS regarding SSL in PhpMyadmin so that it is compatible.

Thank you for your answer.