WP Admin Bar Disappeared (OLS+DA)

Hi guys,
I Hope you feel well.
Last week I switched from nginx to OLS and its blazing fast. But there is a problem with it.
WP top admin-bar will disappeared after some refreshed in front-end when admins are login.
I checked and found that there is no section with "wpadminbar" class in code.
We are on Centos 8 + DirectAdmin + OpenLiteSpeed + Wordpress + WooCommerce/
I searched many times and read many articles and topics but ... no chance ! :(
Browser Cache is disabled
Login User Cache is disable
Instant-Click Cache is disabled
Lazy-Load and Responsive Cache is disabled
Can anyone help me ?
Regards

How its possible to suppress dynamic code ?
With the WordPress plugin, go to LightSpeed Cache > Page Optimization.

There are lots of tweaks you can make to the minification settings. Maybe see if HTML Minify is on and if it's having a negative effect. It could also be a problem with the CSS Combine and JS Combine. Though I've never come across a problem with the admin bar.

With the WordPress plugin, go to LightSpeed Cache > Page Optimization.

There are lots of tweaks you can make to the minification settings. Maybe see if HTML Minify is on and if it's having a negative effect. It could also be a problem with the CSS Combine and JS Combine. Though I've never come across a problem with the admin bar.
I tested many times. I disabled everything expect "Cache Enable" Option and disabled every settings
wp-admin/admin.php?page=litespeed-cache => 1st Tab "Cache" => "Enable Cache"=ON
Other is disabled everywhere.
In this situation wpadminbar disappeared again.

Hi @komsboy_more

When issue happens, what if you disable the ESI from the cache plugin?
And will it make any difference if you visit the URL with a query string, e.g. example.com?123 ?
HI,
ESI is disabled always.

"And will it make any difference if you visit the URL with a query string, e.g. example.com?123"

When I added example.com?123 it well redirected to example.com/?123 and wpadminbar shown.

In litespeed cache plugin I enable main "Enable Cache" only. Other is disabled.