Questions about Cyberpanel, GZip and Vary Headers

Hi,

I have some questions about Cyberpanel, GZip Compression and Vary Header.

I've noticed that if I do not activate the plug-in LiteSpeed Cache in Wordpress, the GZip and Vary headers do not appear. In fact, the tests like PageSpeed, GTMetrix and Pingdom, tell me that GZip compression is insufficient. I have GZip enabled in OLS and I have even tried to put it with a compression level of 9, but the tests keep telling me that the compression is insufficient until I activate the plug-in. Is it a bug?

On the other hand, I would like to know what happens if I install Cyberpanel after having everything configured. That is, I have individually installed and configured OLS, phpMyAdmin, MariaDB, etc. If I install Cyberpanel, everything will be unconfigured now? I ask this because I have seen that Cyberpanel installs everything.

Thanks!

Pong

Administrator
seems two questions:
1. for GZip compression is insufficient, we also need to understand why it said that. Can you forward the gtmetrix or pingdom report page for us to see it?

2. Cyberpanel is based on OpenLiteSpeed or LiteSpeed Enterprise. So there is no separate cyberpanel without OLS or LSWS. The initical installation script should install openlitespeed or Enterprise, then you can setup each virtual host manually.

There is no direct path to convert from OLS to cyberpanel(include OLS), you will need to install cyberpanel on a fresh server. then manually configure each virtual host, cyberpanel install also include installlation of OLS, mariaDB etc.

Hello again,

Of course, tomorrow I send you the GTMetrix or Pingdom report.

So... I can not install Cyberpanel now? If I do, would it overwrite everything I have?

Thanks!

Pong

Administrator
installing Cypberpanel should be on a fresh server, hence there is no overwritten issue since there is nothing on your server.

Hi,

I attached the reports of GTMetrix.

This is the report having GZip activated in both the server and the virtual host configuration, and LSCache disabled:
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/tecnologiayvideojuegos.com/UoNsyHZY

This is the report having GZip activated in both the server and the virtual host configuration, and LSCache enabled (css and js minify and combined, lazy load, jQuery excluded, etc):
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/tecnologiayvideojuegos.com/ld6VKEO0

This is the report having GZip activated in both the server and the virtual host configuration, and LSCache enabled (css and js minify and combined, lazy load, jQuery excluded, etc) but with 'Push HTTP/2 CSS and Push HTTP/2 JS enabled:
https://gtmetrix.com/reports/tecnologiayvideojuegos.com/yr2c0B58

Thanks!

PD: Cloudflare is disabled

installing Cypberpanel should be on a fresh server, hence there is no overwritten issue since there is nothing on your server.
Thanks, Pong. Then I better not install Cyberpanel. If I rent another VPS in the future, I will install it from the beginning.

Pong

Administrator
Sure. for compression and header issue, better log a ticket with us since we still need tmp root ssh access to login to your server to check settings. Please provide such login when you log a ticket.