Hi everyone, I am having 404 errors on my website, looking forward to helping.

aboyit

All my vps use wordpress cms, I have the code of 1 wordpress page, but after I upload the hosting configuration, only the homepage and doamin.com/wp-admin page are still active. Writing and product error 404. My code has a .htaccess file with content
# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^ index \ .php $ - [L]
RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -F
RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -D
RewriteRule. /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress
. But when I restart the VPS, it works normally. Is there any solution to handle this error without having to restart the VPS, I often upload the code to hosting and every time I have to restart the VPS , this is hard and time consuming.

. I have an openlitespeed admin page but it says "Include file detected in configuration file. Entering Read-only mode." , so I can't fix anything in here.
1592017829778.png
I am using Centos 7 + D irectadmin + Openlitespeed
. Thank you .

Wait, why don't you just want to restart the VPS? I mean, why do you want to find another way to make it work? Cause I feel like this is the easiest way, and I don't think there's another better method. I used to pay a lot on my previous vps, and it was pretty slow, but after I switched to a cheap linux vps, everything worked out just fine. You could maybe try changing your vps; I honestly don't know what else you could do. I'll forward this to my brother to see whether he knows how to handle this issue, and I'll come back to you with hopefully a positive reply.