How to configure OLS LSWGI with a DJango app

Cold-Egg

Administrator
What if you change the startup file to the wsgi.py under your project?
Will it work if you manually run the runserver command locally from the project inside of the virtualenv?

What if you change the startup file to the wsgi.py under your project?
Will it work if you manually run the runserver command locally from the project inside of the virtualenv?
Works if I run the server manually with runserver, so I think the WSGi script works...

Cold-Egg

Administrator
mhm, may I confirm that the original Django + venv works fine and it starts showing 500 errors after you migrate the Weblate project?

Cold-Egg

Administrator
It's better to make sure that the environment works for the default Django project first, then start migrating the project you want.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
I was trying to install weblate app but not successful due to too many package dependency errors. If you are still not able to figure it out, please raise a ticket to support@litespeedtech.com so we can help to check on the OpenLiteSpeed part.

I was trying to install weblate app but not successful due to too many package dependency errors. If you are still not able to figure it out, please raise a ticket to support@litespeedtech.com so we can help to check on the OpenLiteSpeed part.
@Cold-Egg Maybe it's because weblate uses a script instead of the manage.py?
See here: https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/management.html
I've tried to install a fresh DJango instance following the OLS docs and worked, so it's something between OLS and Weblate.
I'm going to write to that email in the meantime